Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Mother's Day Collection

Announcing the new Mother's Day Collection! Find the perfect gift for mom at Wall Written. (But you'd better hurry, Mother's Day is May 9th!)
This collection was a lot of fun for me to design- and oh, I love so many of them, I couldn't even choose a favorite. This first photo is high on my list- and my husband liked this next design.
One idea my husband had, was to switch out the name "Abraham Lincoln" for the name of the child giving the gift to their mother. (If you wanted to add customization like that, just contact us before ordering).
This last design is one of several Grandmother quotes- and we've got a lot more Mother's Day Designs.

We've also got a new promotion going:
You can get this Mother's Masterpiece design for free with a $75 order. Click here for more information. (and yes, those are my real kids in this photo. Aren't they just beautiful? I sure think so.)

And for all of you wondering what the deal is with our "Earth Laughs in Flowers" promotion, don't worry, it's still going. You have to request it specifically, though. There's more information about it if you click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment