Sunday, April 18, 2010

And the Winners Are...

The winner for the "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..." quote is Ciera Stout! Congratulations! She was chosen at random, but told us this story when she entered:

"I would LOVE to have the dancing in the rain quote! My life is all about making it through the storms. My husband has had 4 heart surgeries in the last 21 months and will probably need another soon. I've got 2 boys, a 20 month old and a 3 week old. Life is crazy and hectic, but we still find the time to DANCE!"


And the winner for the "Love and Cook with Wild Abandon" is Holly Jackson! She posted several comments on Facebook- including:

"You have darling designs!
I LOVE the Dance in the Rain quote and the Wild Abandon...
I also have a son that has Spiderman stuff in his room... so the design you have featured for this page is GREAT!! My husband is BIG into genealogy... I can envision that Tree behind old family history photos... There are a couple PERFECT for some granddaughters: "Never underestimate the power of acting young and silly and crazy" Dancing is like dreaming with your feet" & "A girl should be two things, Classy and Fabulous -Coco Chanel" Another favorite is "Breathe, you're home". I am TRULY a HOME BODY! :) Home is my sanctuary! I still have tons to look through! Your designs are DARLING!! *HUGS*

Congratulations, Ladies! I'll be announcing next week's giveaway on Monday, the 19th. In the mean-time, be sure to enter the $50 Wall Written Giveaway on the Bargain Divas Blog.

2 comments:

  1. YAHOO!!! I WON the kitchen one! How COOL is THAT??? So I guess NOW I have to paint the section behind the stove so it will show up! LOL!! I'm thinking burgundy... like my DARK RED APPLES!! ;D HEY! Little ACCENT walls are ADORABLE!! ;D I'll post a pic when the project is done! Congrats Ciera & THANKS EMILY!! (((HUGS))) =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so excited that I won! It's going to be a great reminder that we can see everyday! Congratulations Holly! And thanks EMILY!

    ReplyDelete