Monday, March 29, 2010

Great New Customer Photo

One of our customers recently designed a custom quote using our Design Tool with lyrics from the song: Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is by Chicago. She was putting it on the wall above the landing on her stairway, along with several different clocks. Then she sent us this awesome photo and a sweet note:

"Thank YOU! You were a big help Emily. Just so you know, I have been using a different company for several years and have done a good bit of business with them. My customer service experience this last go around, was terrible. I contacted them first about my “clock wall” because I always use them. The uninterested response I got made me look elsewhere. You now have my business! I have passed your information on to several of my friends and I think my daughter will be contacting you soon.
Good luck in your business Emily, and remember, GREAT customer service does in fact make ALL the difference :) You were a sweetheart."
Robin, Anchorage Alaska

What kind things to say! Thank you, Robin- and I love your clock wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment